As you all know, there is a very quick turnaround from the fall to holiday seasons … so, without further ado, registration for the IUSC 2018-19 Holiday League is now open. Registration closes Monday, Oct. 29.
We will have Open, Coed and Over-30 leagues. Team fee is $1,000. You can send along a request for which Coed division you want to be in, but please remember that IUSC has the final say on classification to stay in line with the best interest for teams as a whole. Games are 7-on-7 with two 25-minute halves and at least two women (or men) on the field at all times. Open is the same, just without the restriction on a minimum on number of men or women on the field.
The season will start Sunday, Nov. 11 and run through Sunday, Jan. 20. Holiday windows are automatically blacked out for Nov. 20-24 and Dec. 21 to Jan. 1 … BUT, if you’d like to play games in the stretch of Dec. 26-31, let us know and we’ll use the dates if other teams are also available.
To register, send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
* Team Name
* Captain name and email
* Co-captain name and email
* Scheduling Limitations
For the scheduling limitations field, please consider …
* Primary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. on Sundays (Nov. 11, Nov. 18, Nov. 25, Dec. 2, Dec. 9, Dec. 16, Jan. 6, Jan. 13 and Jan. 20)
* Secondary match times are 7 or 8 p.m. Thursdays. There’s also a chance I’ll need to mix in a 9 p.m. game here or there depending on how many teams we get.
* Primary match times are 7, 8 and 9 p.m. on Thursdays, and 9 p.m. on Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
* Secondary start times would be 10 p.m. Tuesdays or Wednesdays.
* There’s an off chance I’ll need to mix in 10 p.m. on Mondays and Thursdays, depending on how many teams we get.
* If you prefer 10 p.m. start times, let me know and I’ll be happy to get you a lot of them. But saying you’re unavailable for 10 p.m. games is not an option — everyone will likely have to play a couple of them.
* Primary match times are Saturday evenings.
* Secondary match times are 10pm weeknights depending on how many teams that register.